Pony Play Forums

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-07-20 04:37:33

leatherpony18

Hey there!

I'm an 18-year-old college student who lives in southeastern virginia with a great interest for pony play. I'm gay and I'm 70% bottom. I don't have a lot of experience riding bio-horses but I'd love, some day, to experience being strapped up in some heavy leather tack and trained by a dom. Currently I'm not looking for a dom or a partner as I have to concentrate on my studies (and I'm still living with my ultra conservative parents) but I definitely try to emerge onto the scene more over these next few years. I'm both turned on by pony play and I also have a deep psychological desire to feel the sensations of tight gear and unwavering physical restriction. Hmu on my email!

-leatherpony18

#2 2015-07-20 04:42:45

cpony
Administrator
Website

Re: Hey there!

Hey,

Welcome to the brand new forums! Thanks for registering and taking the time to say hello.

It sounds like we enjoy similar facets of pony play. I definitely enjoy all the gear and restriction of pony tack.

Cheers!
cpomy

#3 2016-01-02 08:34:42

Mustang

Re: Hey there!

Hi Leatherpony18, welcome to the forums! I too love all the gear but cannot yet afford to buy all the gear I want to become the pony I want to be.

Board footer