Pony Play Forums

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-07-13 07:40:53

cpony
Administrator
Website

About the forums

Welcome to the brand new forums at cpony.com! Thank you for stopping by to take a look!

These forums are a bit of an experiment. See, I'm not sure if small, niche forums have a place in today's internet. They were a big thing when I was growing up and new to the web, but with the advent of Facebook, and other social media sites, it seems there may no longer be a place for small forums geared towards a specific topic.

Moreover, the ubiquitousness of Fetlife, which is well run, has millions of members, and is highly related to many facets of pony play, means that you can have all your kink related discussions in one place - a place where many people can see them and provide feedback.

Nevertheless, I decided it would be fun to develop and implement some discussion forums here at cpony.com. I figured there might be some ponies/trainers/etc who would be interested in a quiet place to discuss pony play, and I know sometimes I lag behind in responding to emails, so this could also be a way to get your question(s) answered more quickly and give you more opinions.

Thus, here we are with a freshly installed set of forums. I sincerely hope that they will provide some use to all the wonderful ponies, trainers, handlers, grooms, vets, etc. out there. I'm still adding new features here and there, fine tuning the formatting (I haven't tested in many browsers, so if something seems a little off on the look of the forums, please let me know) and swatting bugs when they become apparent smile

If you have any feature suggestions or bug reports, please do drop me a note, and I'll try my best to take care of it.

So, anyway, let's give it a go. Hope to see you on the forums!

#2 2015-10-16 00:41:33

Colt45

Re: About the forums

Hey cpony, writing up an article and can not figure out how to post pictures with the text. I've tried copying and pasting it from where I have it written and illustrated bit the pictures won't appear, what am I doing wrong?

#3 2015-10-16 03:26:48

cpony
Administrator
Website

Hey,

That's my fault. I have not as yet got around to configuring the uploading function for images.

However, if you can email me the images, I'll manually upload them and send you their URLs, which you can then insert at the appropriate places using the img tag according to http://www.cpony.com/home/forums/help.php#bbcode

I sent you a message with my email address.

#4 2015-11-01 14:36:44

DesertHorse

This is a very tidy sleek looking forum! Hopefully it picks up eventually, which it should, as it's one of the first results when googling "Pony Play Forum". Thanks for providing this to us. smile

#5 2015-11-02 21:15:43

cpony
Administrator
Website

Thank you DesertHorse! I hope so too. These sorts of things often take a fair amount of time to gain momentum, so I have my hooves crossed smile

#6 2015-11-07 23:08:01

Colt45

Hey Cpony, I have sent the images to your email, as soon as I get the urls back for them I will post my DIY on the harness, Thanks!

#7 2015-11-08 06:30:35

cpony
Administrator
Website

Great! I just uploaded them and sent you the URLs to use. I look forward to the tutorial!

Board footer