Pony Play Forums

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-08-05 01:43:02

nightmarethestallion

Hay! :D

Hello everyone!

I'm Nightmare, a Lipizzaner stallion. I'm a show pony through-and-through! Pony play is a nonsexual experience for me; it's all about strutting for the camera, baby. ;D

I've been in the BDSM community for about a year now, and I've just recently finished putting together my tack (well, at least this version of it). I'm working on dressage training right now.

Cpony's blog is what really got me started in pony play, and I'm super amped about this new forum feature! I hope I get to meet plenty of other ponies. C:

Last edited by nightmarethestallion (2015-08-11 02:13:21)

#2 2015-08-08 03:57:47

cpony
Administrator
Website

Re: Hay! :D

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time register and say hello smile

I totally know the feeling of strutting for the camera! Glad to hear about the completion of your tack; that's a wonderful feeling to have a set of tack put together.

Thanks! I know it's a bit quiet here now, but hopefully it will gradually pick up. I don't want to fragment the community between here and Fetlife and other BDSM or pony forums, but I thought it might be nice to have another place to discuss pony stuff smile

#3 2015-08-11 02:13:43

nightmarethestallion

Oh, I'm sure it'll pick up! The pony community has been needing their own little watering hole. C:

#4 2015-08-16 17:16:50

pr_squared

Hi!  I have a great interest in ponyboy stories. I hope others have seen I. Binder's "A Change of Scene."   I've tried to write a few myself.  I had one story posted at Sir Jeff's site.  I've learned much from this site and look forward to more.

#5 2016-01-02 08:32:32

Mustang

Hi naightmarethestallion! Copy's website is also what got me to start acting on my fantasies of being a pony! I agree, hopefully the forums will pick up soon. I would love to talk with other ponies, and, maybe, meet a trainer to teach me more about pony play.

Board footer