Pony Play Forums

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-09-03 05:47:11

Colt45

Hello to all!

I've been visiting this site since I found it about a year ago now. A little background, I never thought I'd be into this. I grew up raising, training, showing and caring for bio horses. Every discipline you can imagine I've probably tried it at least once or have experience with it, except polo. Anyways, never really knew pony play was a fetish until I saw it on taboo. Then I thought wow, I don't think I could ever act like a horse without feeling ridiculous or embarrassed. But as I looked into it more I became very intrigued by it. Now it seems like I can not find enough resources for it. I'm very into the bondage, sexual side of it, but slowly other aspects are becoming more appealing. I consider myself more a trainer, but I may get into switching it up. Most of my tack and such is bio horse stuff or things I've made. Always looking for good diy projects. Well that's pretty much me in a shell!

#2 2015-10-13 05:49:56

cpony
Administrator
Website

Re: Hello to all!

Welcome! A belated welcome I know, but a warm one nonetheless smile

I'm sorry for being away from the forums, and the site in general for that matter, for so long. Work and life have been unbelievably hectic these last few months, and I've been having to travel for work much more than usual.

Anyway, it sounds like you have a fair amount of bio-horse experience, which is incredibly useful in pony play. Many pieces of tack and training methods are taken with little to no modifications from the bio-horse world, so I have no doubt you'll be off to a running start!

The bondage and erotic aspects are two of the main draws for me as well, but as you mentioned, the more you try and experience, the more you find that's interesting.

Well, I'm glad that you chose to join the forums smile Please don't hesitate to ask or answer (with your bio-horse experience, I'm sure you can provide valuable insight) any questions.

Hope to see you around the forums, and have fun exploring pony play!

P.S. I'm nearly done putting together a DIY tutorial on making Reactor-like hoof boots. The boots have been done for awhile, and I've been slowly chipping away at writing and illustrating the tutorial, which should be up in a few days.

Cheers!
cpony

#3 2015-11-28 04:38:29

Colt45

Just read through your DIY article on the goof boots and it's awesome! Planning on making some for myself soon to replace the shoes my ponygirl currently uses which are just a pair of platform heels that happen to fit perfectly into size 1 Davis hoof boots! Then I can free up the Davis boots to use as hoof gloves.

#4 2016-01-02 07:48:26

Mustang

Hi Colt, thanks again for your harness tutorial. I don't have much tack at the moment. I can't really afford to buy the gear that I want. I'm going to try to make my own harness so I can go to a pony event.

Last edited by Mustang (2016-01-02 07:48:46)

#5 2016-01-30 08:39:46

Colt45

Not a problem Mustang! Let me know how your harness turns out!

Board footer