Pony Play Forums

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-11-01 14:29:45

DesertHorse

Greetings from the Desert!

Hello everyone, greetings from the desert of Phoenix Arizona! ( It's horrible here, please don't visit unless you're okay with being cooked alive most of the year! )

I'm lesbian, single, a dog groomer by trade, currently saving up to buy my own place; I also enjoy drawing on my off time.

I've been into furries since I was twelve years old, and though animal role play goes hand in hand with that, I never really looked too much into the deeper sides of things.. until I was around sixteen, and I discovered puppy / pony play ( I strongly prefer the pony side of things ). I've had a secret fascination with it for that long, but honestly was always afraid to admit to it -- but over the past year I've had a change of attitude and I think I'm ready to persue something in this. smile

I've never really worked with actual horses though I've always loved them, and I've always loved the look of light bondage as well.

As I'm a very nervous pony I don't think I'd be interested in the sexual side of it, however, at least until I know my trainer really well and am comfortable with them enough to attempt it.

I guess this is a good enough intro. Feel free to ask whatever you'd like!

#2 2015-11-02 21:20:25

cpony
Administrator
Website

Re: Greetings from the Desert!

Hey and welcome to forum! There are lots of facets to pony play to explore and enjoy, and I'm sure you will have lots of fun pursuing your interest smile

#3 2016-01-02 08:26:57

Mustang

Hi DesertHorse, welcome! Do you have any advice for a new pony?

#4 2016-01-02 14:48:50

DesertHorse

Unfortunately as a new pony myself I can't really help you there. Though I've just ordered my first halter ( Should arrive in a week or two smile ) I haven't actually done anything pony yet, and me and my trainer are currently in an online relationship so we've mostly been discussing things rather than doing things.

However, I'd say to join the Pony Play community on Fetlife as well, lots of wonderful people there that can give you any and all advice you need! I'm Fell Pony there ( which is my actual name -- this SN was decided before I had a good idea for what my pony would be. ) if you wanted to +friend me smile

Board footer