Pony Play Forums

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-01-02 16:18:26

Wildy

Greetings from cold Moscow!

My name is Wildy the Donkey, i'm a russian pony. Perhaps a strange name for a pony, right? But I'm part-time donkey-girl, the rest of the time - the horsie. This amazing formed my life. wink

I recently fascinated by animal roleplay, just three years or so. During this time I was only twice in real life with my coach, my beloved and good mistress. I myself do my pony costumes and masks, inspired by the works of the Fury Fantasy and Bob Basset. I do not want to brag, but once it was I who gave him (Bob Bassett) the idea of making a horse mask. True, I asked to make a furry mask, but it was quite difficult, so he made a mask of smooth leather.

I love to turn into a horse jumping and jumping with joy, raising the hoof. I also like to make photos of muself and share these photos (which can be found on the DA and FA). And the more I love to dream about meeting with the same pony, as I am. But I'm afraid that for me is a luxury, which is very difficult to come-true.

I have long been looking for online information on animal roleplay, and as I read this website. But after the recent broadcast of "ask a pony 3" decided to register here. I hope you do not scare me, and well take care of the little skittish ponydonkey. ^_^

I apologize for my bad English. I hope you were able to understand what I wanted to say. Thank you.

#2 2016-01-03 05:16:20

cpony
Administrator
Website

Re: Greetings from cold Moscow!

Hello and welcome to the forums Wildy!

Wow, that's awesome. I know the huge amount of talent and dedication it takes to make a mask and costume, so I'm always impressed by people who can do this smile I just bought a Bob Basset mask earlier this year, so I'm really glad you inspired him to start making masks.

I will for sure check out your photos. I love your enthusiasm, and I always enjoy seeing photos of other amazing ponies.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the recent Ask a Pony 3 broadcast. I had a really fun time on the show and loved chatting with the other guests. I sincerely hope it was interesting and useful for others. I'm happy that you decided to join the forums here. The more the merrier!

I completely understand being a skittish pony, so I will take extra care not to scare you smile

Cheers!
cpony

P.S. I'm not sure if you sell some of the gear you make, but if you do, I would be happy to add a link to your store/profile if you would like.

#3 2016-01-03 09:50:17

Wildy

cpony wrote:

Hello and welcome to the forums Wildy!

Good afternoon, dear C-pony! ^_^

Thank you for your warm welcome, I am very happy to see the great response from you. And thank you for the compliments my work to create masks and costumes. Of course I can not compare myself with their crafts masterpieces of Fury Fantasy, Bob Basset or Wild Gas Mask, but I try to realize my dream into reality. As well as a very amateur animal roleplay many I have long dreamed to buy a ready-made mask. But when I realized that for me it is not available (because of finances, in the case of FF, and because of the much more sad reasons if Bassett), has decided to make my own dream. I agree that my costumes do not look as luxurious as works by famous masters, but I bring a lot of joy and I feel happy when put them. (Some of my photos can be found on http://furlove.deviantart.com/gallery/ )

I'm very flattered to specify your proposal to me as a producer pony masks and costumes, but ... I am very shy. smile I think it would be wrong to indicate me since I can not accept orders for production, I feel that my level is too low, I'm sorry. In addition, I use a cheap and perhaps not very high-quality materials, which do not provide real convenience and intensive training. Anyway, I think so, because my training sessions were held indoors.But I will be happy if the other ponies will know that I make my own costumes. wink

"Ask pony 3" has become a real discovery for me! I breathlessly watched the broadcast, squealed with delight when listening to responses from guests and experiencing with them real feelings, as if they were mine. Such enthusiasm I felt for a long time. And if before I was a little ashamed of my hobbies, considering them a little odd (and some of my friends do not hesitate to talk about it), but now I am quite happy to realize that not alone in their dreams and feelings. I would like to say a big thank you to those who organized such a wonderful translation. You have done a great and important thing! The only thing I was upset, I asked too obvious question - the first thing that came into my stupid head
(ears pressed embarrassment)
I was too excited to think objectively. ^_^

And thank you for what promises to take care of me. I am very happy and touched. shyly buried her muzzle in an honest ponies

With love and great enthusiasm, sincerely yours
Wildy the Donkey
the budding pony

Last edited by Wildy (2016-01-03 15:44:30)

#4 2016-01-04 07:01:13

cpony
Administrator
Website

Hi Wildy!

I checked out some of your photos on DA, and they're stunning! You are a beautiful pony, and the mask and costuming you made are incredible. Thank you for sharing. Your enthusiasm comes out in the photos smile

No worries, I understand being a shy pony. I just wanted to offer because I like to help promote individual makers/artists of pony gear.

I am very happy you enjoyed the Ask a Pony discussion! I'm incredibly grateful to Abraxas and Nighty who worked hard to organize the event, and to Luna and Ponymistress for being their awesome selves and making the discussion so fun and interesting.

I actually wasn't able to access the text chat until after the session because of a technical problem on my computer, but I think your question was a good one! Speaking for myself, I am actually quite a shy pony, so my instinct is indeed to run away when I get a lot of stares smile But I am trying to become less skittish, and I'm hoping to go to more events as a pony the year.

Also, there are rumors that there may be another Ask a Pony session at some point, so you will have another chance to ask some questions!

smile...*scritches the cute pony*

Cheers!
cpony

#5 2016-01-04 21:17:00

Wildy

Thank you for your kind welcome, my dear Pony! I am very glad that we are so cute to communicate with you. And it fills my heart with joy, causing it to beat faster! I am very glad that I decided to register here and I hope to become a permanent member of the forum. I have a lot of questions about ponyplay, and I do not want that spirit that I have received correspondence he took part in the broadcast with cute pony. Thanks again!

Shyly bowed, bursting into red.

Board footer