Pony Play Forums

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-03-04 14:31:14

SiggyPony

Hello

Hello,
I'm Siggy.

I been interested in ponypay for about 7 or 8 years but until recently it was a thing I just kept mostly to myself.
Haven't really done any specific ponyplay stuff like what on this website with another person yet and locally it seems to be a desert as far as I can tell when it comes to finding people interested. But I keep trying smile

I do some stuff with my best friend who kinda figured me out before I even told her.

I am working on making my first set of pony boots and am learning leather working to see if I can make some neat gear for if I ever do find anyone locally interested in playing. I'm making boots first because I figure I can just wear those for fun when with my friend. It should be fun. I think I'll be ok with it because I'm used to sprinting round on the toe stops on quad skates which seems alot more dangerous in some ways. Walking on toestops with Roller skates must basically be the most dangerous pony boot substitute ever conceived haha (I used to play Rollerderby).

Anyway I stops dabbling. Hi I'm Siggy smile

#2 2016-03-04 18:44:56

cpony
Administrator
Website

Re: Hello

Hi Siggy!

I'm happy to hear that you're able to do some pony stuff with your friend. You're quite right that pony boots can be worn around just for fun - I do the same thing smile

Anyway, I'm glad to meet you, and I hope you're able to further explore pony play!

#3 2016-03-06 03:16:38

SiggyPony

Re: Hello

I'll post pictures of my boots here once I'm done them. Their a little different to any others I seen, I'm too poor and studenty to buy premade ones or do metal works so working with wood.

Board footer