Pony Play Forums

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-05-11 16:02:21

WinnPin

When did you first discover pony play?

Wasn't sure where this subject belonged since all other forum subject seem pretty straight foward. :-)

I remember I first discovered pony play or at least the more BDSM side when looking at photo manipulation of human to horse transformation. I came across photos of people wearing tack and immediately was both shocked and excited. Shocked because how the hell have I not heard of this before, and excited because it existed and I was partially already into it anyways. No idea it was called pony play, but have always enjoyed allowing myself to go into a deep trance to the point I was a horse.

So how about you?

peach_state_pony_by_winnpin-da2qvgh.jpg

Last edited by WinnPin (2016-05-20 19:26:24)

It's the Pony life for us

#2 2016-05-15 03:23:52

cpony
Administrator
Website

Re: When did you first discover pony play?

It's hard for me to pinpoint an exact moment, but two instances really stand out.

The first instance is when tried on a bit. This happened during a riding lesson I had many years ago when the instructor was trying to teach us to have quiet hands. I've ridden and worked with horses since I was quite young, and ever since I can remember, the tack, especially the bridle, has always excited me, but as soon as the bit went in my mouth, my interest in the tack suddenly became clear: I knew then that *I* wanted to be the one wearing the tack.

The second notable moment was years later when I saw a photo of another person wearing tack (tack made for a human). It was then that I knew I wasn't alone in my interest in pony play.

#3 2016-05-16 14:31:01

WinnPin

cpony wrote:

It was then that I knew I wasn't alone in my interest in pony play.

Knowing that others share interest in pony play is just awesome.

#4 2016-06-02 03:37:14

cpony
Administrator
Website

Agreed! That's exactly why I started my site smile

#5 2016-06-02 14:38:09

WinnPin

cpony wrote:

Agreed! That's exactly why I started my site smile

Like others, I am glad you did. Definitely help me start on a very desired path.

#6 2016-06-09 18:06:34

cpony
Administrator
Website

Thanks! I have to admit that I do enjoy writing about pony play and using the site as an excuse to buy and test new gear.

#7 2016-06-12 00:27:23

WinnPin

That sounds like a excellent excuse to me. Going to have to check and see if you have any write ups on skin choices. think that will be my next venture after I finish my tail.

#8 2016-06-21 05:31:30

cpony
Administrator
Website

lol...it's good enough for me as well smile

Sadly, I don't have any write-ups on pony skin choices, but hopefully I will in the future (I have a new pony persona coming that will have a beautiful coloration). If you have tips on making a pony skin, please do share!

#9 2016-06-22 02:26:26

WinnPin

I'm trying to figure that out now. I was just going to buy a skin suit in black and bleach the color out. No idea how it will turn out. The other option is a leotard, which seems to be the choice of most other ponies from what I have seen, well can't forget the cat suit as its popular also. We will see for sure ^_^

The horse tail came out great also ^_^

Last edited by WinnPin (2016-06-22 13:12:00)

#10 2016-06-23 18:36:31

cpony
Administrator
Website

I've heard of ponies painting a spandex suit to get the coloration they want. However, I'm not sure if this means the suit cannot then be washed. Bleaching would seem to make the color more permanent, so I would be curious to find out how it goes if you try that.

I would ideally like to get a latex catsuit in the coloration I want, but I fear it may be too complicated since I'm not looking for distinct colors, but rather a gradient (like a dappling). Anyway, this is a new area for me, so I'll also post more info as I learn.

#11 2016-06-24 01:29:37

WinnPin

I strongly considered going with a cat suit, only concern would be if they breath enough. Any activity why wearing my hood and hooves alone is like being in sweat box.   

I will let you know how the skin suit turns out. Looking forward to see what info you come up with. smile

Last edited by WinnPin (2016-06-24 01:30:33)

#12 2016-07-03 03:58:52

cpony
Administrator
Website

Agreed, latex catsuits don't breathe well (or really, at all). They look great, but you sweat a ton in them and are hard to work in when doing anything strenuous. Conversely, when you sweat in them, it doesn't show externally (e.g. no wet patches where the sweat shows through like spandex).

Please do! I'll also be sure to share as my new pony suit takes shape.

#13 2016-08-09 18:17:48

WinnPin

Haven't got around to making or buying a skin suit yet. But absolutely love my new body harness. It took my handler a minute to get use too harnessing me up. She expressed much concern of the hip strap being to tight, but I loved it. I felt more equine then I have ever felt before. Can't wait to have a skin suit and boots to complete my equine self smile

Last edited by WinnPin (2016-08-09 18:18:01)

Board footer