Pony Play Stories
Lately, I have found myself with various fantasies caught in my mind. Most of them are impractical or impossible to act out (some I'm just too lazy to use as anything but mental masturbation fodder), so I thought maybe if I write them down, maybe it will keep them out of my head, but hopefully, it won't prevent them from coming true :)
- The Equestrian Team - Josh is in his freshman year in college when he starts taking riding lessons. The equitation team has a practice around the same time as his lesson and although shy, he has occasionally flirted with some of the team members, Emily especially. With spring in the air and the quarter drawing to a close, the team decides to have a little fun with the budding equestrian (3388 words).
- The Equestrian Team Part 2 - Josh is recaptured by the hunt seat team and run through his paces in view of all the team members. He's powerless to stop his humiliation as he's placed in a turnout paddock and left waiting for a midnight ride by one of team members (6068 words).
- Caught by the Neighbors Dog - Zach is bored one Saturday morning and thinks to himself that it's been too long since he's been a pony. More than a year out from his previous partner, Zach decides that he can't wait any longer and is determined to try a little self bondage in his long unworn pony gear. Zach is so caught up in enjoying his self imposed captivity that ho completely forgot to make sure the gate to his yard was firmly closed (4283 words).
- Kidnapped at the Fair (Part 1) - Dylan trusts a Domme he met online to transform him into a bondage pony at the Folsom Street Fair. Believing the public nature of the fair will protect him from harm, Dylan makes a fatal mistake and gets kidnapped in public, about to be taken to a human pony farm (5825 words).
- Reluctant Pony at the Theater - Jake is talked into helping out a friend by becoming an extra at a stage production. His part is simple: dress up as a horse. However, he gets more than he bargained for (4095 words).